If students are sick or if families would rather receive their instruction remotely, we have enhanced our online learning as follows:
- Cameras have been acquired to live-stream classroom teaching to a student at home
- Students at home will join the class, which allows for two-way communication
- Live-streamed remote learning will be a maximum of 3 hours of screen time per day
- Students are required to be in the digital classroom for a minimum of 30 minutes a day, and 45 minutes if they need additional assistance.
- Attendance will be taken and classes will follow the same in-person schedule for class start times
- Breaks and Lunch will be schedule
- Assignments will be submitted online
Bell Schedule for Remote Learning:
Academic Calendar for 2020-2021:
If you are having difficulty accessing classroom information or need assistance in any way, please feel free to email your teachers, or contact Mr. Chase at (360) 258-1932 ext. 224 or Dr. Rusk at (360) 258-1932 ext 222.