Seton Booster Club Mission
To promote faith, family and fellowship through service, skills, and sponsorship!
Seton Catholic Booster Club Members
The Seton Catholic Booster Club is a non-profit organization of parents, coaches, students, faculty, alumni and community members interested in the development and growth of Seton Catholic's student-based activities and those who wish to support and promote ALL aspects of Seton Catholic Prep in a positive and supportive manner. All Seton parents and supporters are invited and encouraged to become a member of the Seton Catholic Boosters!
Have a question or want to volunteer?
Become a Member of This Very Important Seton Catholic Community
Highlights of Events and Accomplishments
Science Olympiad registration: $250-October 2021
- Seton Catholic logo facemasks for ALL students/staff: $1278 - August 2020
- Give More 24 Matching Scholarship Grant: $2500 - Sept 2020
- "The Shirt" 2020: Student Designed Tie-Dye SC Cougars: $1050 - Oct 2020
- Mock Trial Grant: $325 - Nov 2020
- Teacher & Staff Appreiation Grant for "Thankful" baskets: $855 - Nov 2020
- Thanksgiving lunch (students/staff) Grant: $500 - Nov 2020
- Mock Trial Grant for State Competition: $360 - March 2021
- Scholarship Breakfast Matching Grant: $2,500 - March 2021
- Online Auction Software for Seton Sampler: $250 - April 2021
- Seton Sampler Fund-An-Item (Busses): $20,000 - April 2021
- Teacher Appreciation (gift cards): $2,000 - May 2021
- Class of '21 Graduation Reception: $500 - May 2021
- Baseball Grant (start-up): $12,000 - Summer 2019
- All-School Welcome Back BBQ - Fall 2019
- "The Shirt" 2019: Student-Designed SC Cougars - Fall 2019
- Give More 24 Matching Scholarship Grant: $2500 - Fall 2019
- 2 Tuff Sheds for Sport Equipment Storage - Fall 2019
- Knowledge Bowl Grant: $265 - Fall 2019
- Mother/Son Brunch & Father/Daughter Dinner - Spring 2020 (postponed due to Covid-19)
- Drama Grant: $2,000 - Spring 2020
- Choir Grant (Oaks Park): $1,500 - Spring 2020 --> cancelled due to Covid-19
- "Angel Fund" Scholarship Grant (for Covid-19 hardships): $5,000 - Spring 2020
- Scholarship Breakfast Matching Grant: $2,500 - Spring 2020
- Teacher Appreciation: $1,000 - May 2020
- Graduation Reception - August 2020
- Seton Sampler Fund-an-Item: $??? --> Cancelled due to Covid-19
Upcoming Booster Club Events and Volunteer Opportunities
- Seton Sampler will be held on April 30th, 2022. This is the Booster's main fundraiser!
- Booster Club Meetings: 3rd Wednesday of every month from 7:00 - 8:00 PM. Held virtually until further notice.
- Help with concessions and apparel sales at home events!
Members/Officers & Committee Chairs
President - Mike Miller
Vice President - Vacant
Treasurer - Jon Yrjanson
Secretary - Tracy Whitmore
Apparel and Merchandising Chair - Kristi Miller
Concessions Chair - Melissa Dickson
Membership Chair - Lynne Nieda
Marketing/PR Chair - Lisa Ackerman & Tina Bradshaw
Events Chair - Gina Erickson