Seton Catholic Booster Club Purpose
The Booster Club is a non-profit organization of parents, coaches, students, faculty, alumni and community members committed to enriching high school athletic, academic, visual and performing arts, and other extra-curricular activities/programs at Seton Catholic High School. This is done through volunteerism, fundraising events and engagement efforts of The Booster Club membership.
Want more information?
Booster Club Meetings are the second Wednesday of every month from 1:00 - 2:00 p.m. in the Cougar Den. If you're interested in volunteering, check your email or the weekly newsletter for Booster Club SignUp Genius opportunities!
Email [email protected]
Upcoming Booster Club Events and Volunteer Opportunities
Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2023 Seton Sampler & Auction!
Click Here to Register and for more Information:
Fan gear is on sale at most home games or contact [email protected]!
Join the Seton Catholic Booster Club today!
Completed Funding Requests
- Give More 24 Scholarship
- Track Uniforms
- Softball Uniforms
- Track Maintenance/Painting
- Pole Vault Standards & Landing
- Baseball Jackets & Equipment
- High Jump Landing
- Cheer Team Spirit Items
- Drama Choreographer Fees
- New Marley Stage Floor
- Drama Sets & Storage Bins
- Art Portable Display Partitions
- Student All-School Jersey Support
- Outdoor Logo Tents
- Run-Through Banner
- SC Field Flags
- Logo Banners for Traveling Teams & Clubs
- Band Instrument Support & Music Stand Holders
- Science Olympiad Start-Up Costs
- Knowledge Bowl Team Buzzers & T-Shirts
- Chess Boards & Buzzer Sets
- American Flags for Veteran's Day
- 3D Printer
- Admissions Boxes for Class of 2027
Members/Officers & Committee Chairs
President - Lisa Ackerman
Vice President - Sharon Gavora
Treasurer - Joanna Hammerstrom
Secretary - Tina Bradshaw
Apparel and Merchandising Chairs - Kassandra Morse & Hillary Brotherton
Concession Chairs - Heidi Lauder & Kristi Pointer
Membership Chair - Lynne Nieda
Marketing/PR Chair - Patty Barrett
Volunteer Coordinator - Colleen Catherall
Events Chair - Gina Erickson